WBA specializes in land use planning and environmental impact analysis for private and public sector clients.
Our planners have more than 80 years of combined public and private sector experience involving a wide variety of planning assignments.
Representative ”advance planning” projects include Tahoe Regional Planning Agency regional plan, zoning and code of ordinances updates; development of the Klamath County, Oregon, comprehensive plan and code of ordinances; and general plan and zoning amendments in Lake County, California. Our notable “current planning” experience includes permitting and environmental review for large projects at Lake Tahoe such as the Boulder Bay Resort in North Stateline.
OUR CORE SERVICES
• Planning program development, including area plans, codes and regulations
• Zoning, general plan and area plan amendments and consistency review
• Project review outsourcing and technical assistance
• Applicant’s representative before regulatory agencies
• Technical studies and environmental analysis
• Water quality BMP (Best Management Practices) plan assistance
• Stakeholder collaboration
• Water conservation strategy development
• Conservation land acquisition assistance
• Team leadership and coordination with architects, engineers, environmental scientists and other professionals
• Presentations to community groups and boards
• Visual and scenic quality analysis
Let us help you with planning services that are tailored to your needs.