Wells Barnett Associates provides permitting assistance to property owners seeking to develop or otherwise improve their property.
WBA principals and planning staff have considerable knowledge and experience with complex regulatory requirements in the western United States, especially at Lake Tahoe and surrounding communities. We have an excellent track record working with regulatory agencies, and we specialize in government land use and environmental regulation assistance for our clients.
TYPICAL ASSISTANCE INCLUDES
- Meetings with clients to identify, assess and refine project goals and objectives
- Meetings with government officials to identify regulatory requirements for new projects
- Identification of land use and other property entitlements
- Review of land use and development codes, regulations and incentive programs
- Identification of land use and development opportunities
- Project planning and design coordination with professionals such as surveyors, earth scientists, architects and engineers
- Pre-application assistance prior to project submittal to reviewing agencies
- Permit application submittal and follow-up communications with reviewing agencies
- Representing clients before government regulators, commissions and boards
- Post-permit assistance, including helping clients with permit compliance requirements
Let us help you with planning services that are tailored to your needs.